The electro-hydraulic swing door is opened by the motor and closed by the hydraulic door closer. Its structure and working principle are that the electric motor drives a heavy hydraulic door closer through an oil pump to realize the door opening process, and then the door closer closes the door. After the hydraulic door closer technology is very mature, the door closer can achieve perfect control of the door opening and closing process. It can reach a level that makes users feel very comfortable.
The biggest advantage of the electro-hydraulic automatic swing door is that all moving parts are in a sealed state, which completely avoids the wear caused by dust accumulation. In addition to its high-power motor and super-heavy-duty door closer, the super-heavy electro-hydraulic swing door driver is most importantly kept open through an electromagnetic hydraulic valve of the door closer. Therefore, the length of keeping on time will not have any effect on its circuit and motor. The electro-hydraulic automatic swing door requires no maintenance due to its fully enclosed structure design.
1. The entire series is easy to install and can be used for heavy doors, suitable for industrial doors and controllers with high frequency applications. The internal and external safety hydraulic components have two high-sensitivity bypass valves to ensure the most anti-extrusion protection.
2. In an emergency, you can manually control the gate with a customized release key. The hydraulic lock function also gives the system stronger anti-intrusion capability.
3. Dongguan Xinyi Door Industry Co.,Ltd has a wealth of experience to ensure that the motor is installed in an exquisite hydraulic body, and all components are oil-soaked and lubricated and continuously cooled.
4. Low maintenance requirements; can save power.
5. High reliability, low noise and precise mechanical structure. The motor liquid uses hydraulic oil to ensure extremely low operating noise.
6. It can operate reliably under any climatic conditions and outdoor temperature in the temperature range of -40℃ to 55℃.