1. The opening or closing action of the medical clean room door is too slow
When the medical clean room door is running, the opening or closing action is too slow, mainly because the setting value of the door opening or closing speed knob of the control device is too low; the walking resistance is too large; the belt is loose and the tension is not enough.
Then you can adjust the door opening or closing speed knob of the control device accordingly; turn off the power, move the door leaf by hand to check whether there are obstacles in the moving part; adjust the belt tension.
2. The door of the medical clean room does not move
Mainly because of power failure, poor electrical connection, locking or double-door interlocking. To check the power supply, the connector, make it in good contact, unlock or wait for another door to close.
3. The door of the medical clean room cannot be closed
Generally, there is interference in the detection area of the sensor; the light receiver on the safety photoelectric sensor is attached with debris, and the optical axis is deviated; the control device is faulty; the rebound force setting value is too low, so the interference in the detection area of the sensor can be removed. Replace the sensor, clean the light receiver, adjust the optical axis, turn off the power and restart it several times. If the door cannot be closed, replace the control device to increase the rebound force.
4. The door of the medical clean room opens and closes automatically
When the medical clean room door is running, the door opens and closes automatically, so there is an interference in the sensor detection area, which overlaps with other sensor detection areas, and the door leaf is in the detection area. Therefore, the interference object in the sensor detection area can be removed, the sensor interference prevention switch can be switched, and the detection area and sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted.
5. If the door leaf collides severely when the medical clean room door is running, it may be because the control device or motor is faulty, and the control device or motor can be replaced.