Industrial doors have good thermal insulation and sealing properties, and are now used in various industries. So how to use industrial doors safely and correctly:
(1) Follow the safety rules
When using industrial doors, the rules for the use of industrial doors should be strictly followed. If you use the product incorrectly, you can cause serious injury to yourself and others.
(2) Do not stack dangerous goods
Do not stack flammable and explosive items on the edge of the industrial door to avoid dangerous events.
(3) Turn off the main power switch
All main power switches must be turned off before performing any work.
(4) Power leakage protection switch device
Users need to provide a power leakage protection device. The tripping current is 0.03A (leakage current) or the power control system has a corresponding leakage protection system device.
(5) Keep away from children or animals
Do not allow children or animals to stand next to the industrial door while the door is opening and closing. Keep the remote control and any open/close door controls out of the reach of children to prevent the industrial door from being accidentally opened or closed.
(6) Avoid personal maintenance
The user must avoid personal maintenance and commissioning of the control system. When the industrial door is damaged, you should immediately contact the industrial door manufacturer and send professional maintenance personnel to repair and inspect it.
(7) Training is required before use
Before the user uses the industrial door, the installer should explain the normal use method and daily precautions.
Industrial doors are a common component in all buildings and serve as a passage for people to enter and exit the building. According to the actual needs of factories in various industries, the types and functions of industrial doors are also different.
(1) Sliding door: It is mostly used in traditional warehouses and needs to occupy some space on the left and right. It is suitable for places where frequency and sealing requirements are not high.
(2) Swing door: It is mostly used in traditional warehouses. It is suitable for places with small door openings, low sealing requirements, low frequency of use, and low requirements for the environment in the warehouse.
(3) Industrial rolling door: It is suitable for the position where there is no thermal insulation requirement and the switching frequency is low. Although there is also thermal insulation rolling shutter door, its structural characteristics determine that its thermal insulation ability will not be too strong.
(4) Industrial sliding door (industrial lift door): This is a professional industrial exterior door, which is more commonly used in industrial plants and logistics buildings. Its various functions are gradually developed in the industrial and logistics environment, and can meet the needs of thermal insulation, sealing, high-frequency switching, service life, professional control, and safety in use.
(5) Industrial fast door: This is a more professional industrial door. Its high opening speed can reach 1.2 m/s (average speed), and the maximum instantaneous speed can reach 2 m/s. It is mostly used in industrial plants and logistics garages, etc., and can block the flow of air to ensure that the environment of a specific unit meets the standard. At the same time, its high-speed and high-frequency startup can ensure smooth operation.
(6) Professional insulation door: This is a professional door used in very warm conditions, such as low-temperature cold storage doors and doors for high-temperature areas. This type of door pays more attention to the thermal insulation and airtightness of the door body.
(7) There are other professional doors, such as high-clean sealing doors and high-clean automatic doors.